1. Check your pay stub for benefit plan enrollments and deductions.
2. Review health plan member ID cards for accuracy.
3. Submit outstanding 2009 flexible spending account claims.
4. Take a health assessment.
5. Submit eligible life event plan changes.
6. Keep your records updated.
7. Participate in tax-deferred retirement savings plans.
8. Take charge of your health and well being.
9. Consider enrolling in a commuter saving plan.
10. Read the monthly HR Benefits events calendar.
Go here for more on each of these steps.