Today at Berkeley Lab

Bunsen Burners Now Require a Hot Work Permit

Designated Area Hot Work Permits are now required for labs that use Bunsen burners. The permits are issued following an inspection by Protective Services and must be renewed annually. Send an email to to request an inspection. For more information, contact Amie Krigbaum (x5479) or view the policy here.

You can leave a comment. View the Comment Policy.

Leave a Reply