Today at Berkeley Lab

Send All Request for Records to Office of Lab Counsel

file-folder-iconAll record requests from the public or federal/state agencies should be referred to the Office of Laboratory Counsel (OLC) as soon as they are received, in order to process in a timely fashion. OLC will respond to all record requests, interact with requesting parties, and handle all document production. Staff should not process requests themselves.

You can leave a comment. View the Comment Policy.

Leave a Reply